Print this Page
|The village’s own newsletter is published every month throughout the year and costs just £1.00 per issue. On sale from:
- Radley Village Shop
- Martin’s newsagents at the Peachcroft Shopping Centre in north Abingdon.
- Church of St James the Great (leaving money in the wall safe)
Alternatively, you can pay an annual subscription of only £9.00 to have a copy delivered to your door at the beginning of each month by a group of volunteers. If you would like to take out an annual subscription and have your copy delivered, please contact Elizabeth Handscomb (01235 523732).
Radley News is a non-profit making service provided by Radley Parochial Church Council.
The team responsible for producing Radley News is:
- Ann Blake (Tel: 01235 520362)
- Elizabeth Handscomb (Tel: 01235 523732)
- Judy Harris (Tel: 01235 200598)
You can email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Items for Radley News can be sent email or you can leave a printed copy at Radley Village Shop for collection by the editorial team.
Notes for contributors
The deadline for receipt of material is the 20th of the month preceding publication. Publication date is the first day of each month.
|Contents can include:
- an editorial
- a contribution from the Vicar
- notices of forthcoming events in Radley and around the area
- news items from various village groups, the church, Parish Council, etc
- a children’s page
- a competition
- messages from Thames Valley Police
- adverts from local businesses
- other useful information
Permanent link to this article: http://www.radleyvillage.org.uk/institutions/radley-news/