↑ Return to Practical

Print this Page

Reporting Street Problems in Radley

Road maintenance

If you wish to report a pothole, overgrown vegetation, a dangerous pavement or another highway maintenance problem go to: Oxfordshire Highways online reporting

Potholes: There is great concern about the potholes and condition of roads and pavements throughout Radley and the Parish Council is continually in touch with the Oxfordshire Highways about the problems. Please add your support by reporting problems through the Oxfordshire Highways page on the website or FixMyStreet


This website allows you to report, view or discuss local problems such as graffiti, fly tipping, broken paving slabs or street lighting. You can also upload a photo of the problem.

Once you’re entered details of the problem, the website will automatically send them to the appropriate council on your behalf.

Street light fault

If you wish to report a street light fault go to the Oxfordshire County Council website. You’ll need to know:

  • which road the street light is in
  • the number of the unit (usually found on the street side of the column approximately
    2-3 metres up and is normally a black number on a white square)
  • other information to help locate it (what number house it is outside or some other adjacent building or landmark).


Permanent link to this article: http://www.radleyvillage.org.uk/practical/reporting-street-problems-in-radley/